God revealed a verse to me that is found in Psalms 46: Be still and know I am God :) To me that means in CRAZINESSS be still for a small moment and don't get stressed and instead, realize HE IS GOD. So when school is crazy and exams are looming, don’t give up or be negative or freak out. I need to be still and know HE IS GOD. In the moments of pure stillness and silence when I feel the world could be crashing in on me he is also God. The stillness is nothing to fear because he is GOD
And now here my randomness comes through:
God’s love NEVER fails, or gives up, or runs out on me
If God be for me WHO can be against me
It is a BEAUTIFUL thing to fall into the hands of the living God
If a three year old can see God so can I!
Light is EVERYWHERE so darkness is irrelevant
And I would just like to say life is so much better when you are in Love with Abba .. and that is my dream to be forever in love with him J
I agree whole heartedly with what you say here Emily.
ReplyDeleteOne thing that I would like to add is that while God is every where meaning that light is everywhere I don't think that darkness is completely irrelevant in our lives.
Darkness can be found in those doubts, those times that we question our self worth. Darkness is the temptation that sometimes pulls us off of that straight and narrow path. It is something that cannot be avoided... and it is in those moments of darkness that we grow and develop. If we never struggled with our faith how much meaning would it have? Its easy to accept something that is handed to us and something that is easy but its much harder to live an authentic life of faith when our world is surrounded by darkness.
JPII (Pope John Paul II) says that our culture is a culture of death because so many people have lost the sanctity of life and the value of life due to abortion, research on embryos, euthanasia etc... this is darkness in our world and something that can only be defeated by faith in the Father.
When I'm struggling or in doubt I always remember something that one of my friends told me once upon a time... Remember that no matter how dark the night is the MORNING always comes and with the morning the light is present again.